This year, the conference will be held both virtually and in-person. We will have speakers from West African Countries. The theme of the 2022 Mental health awareness conference is, 'Staying Resilient in the Face of Challenges'
The conference seeks to:
I.Intensify the awareness creation of Mental Health and Family Services Resources in the Area.
2. Strengthen Emotional Self-Reliance of members through teaching basic skills for dealing with life's challenges.
3. Raise awareness of increasing threat of suicide and suicide attempts in the Area
4. Address Myths and facts about suicide.
5. Educate on Warning Signs of Suicide/Suicide recognition
6. Help leaders, parents and members identify and access church resources on suicide.
We invite you to collaborate with us to prepare by sensitizing members about the upcoming conference and encouraging them to meet at their various units for an Area broadcast of the Conference. Do not hesitate to contact the Family Services Specialist for further clarification.
We express our continued appreciation to you for your faithful service.